Saturday, May 23, 2009

MY HATE AND FEAR FOR STINKBUGS

Obviously I hate stinkbugs. So..why do they tick me off so much? Well because of many things. For one their looks...I know, "don't judge a book by its cover," but when it comes to these ugly things, I really do not care. They are disgusting.. their ugly shield-shell makes them look like they are fighting in a war. Their gross tiny little six legs and two antennas. Eh, Truthfully, I cannot look at a picture of them for more than a second or I get queezy. I also hate how their little feet are sticky and keep them held-on to things. I hate how stupid they are for flying into everything and making that annoying sound when they do hit something. Okay so I do not know if anyone else has experienced this, but have you ever killed a stinkbug? Like real hard with a shoe and then sprayed it with Windex... but right when you think it is dead...it starts either flying away or crawling...GOSH this makes me so irritated and disgusted, its as if they come back from the dead or are like reincarnated but in their own body. Then when you finally get to killing them, they "fart" their awful, smelly stench and it makes you sick. I am really sick of these bugs. They get me so upset and I cannot take it. I am happy that I grown some for strength to actually kill them myself, but I really wish they were extinct.

2 comments:

  1. I have a HUGE phobia of these ......&*@&# creatures. Just the sound of them flying "that buzzing" makes me shiver ALL OVER. Maybe it sounds childish...but for me, IT IS VERY REAL. I am trying to find a way to get over it but until that happens, I am IN THE HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es gibt zahlreiche Probleme, die Personen aufgrund von Schädlingen in ihren Häusern ansprechen, und auch der Kammerjäger ist sicherlich eine Person, die die Fehler bequem beseitigt, indem sie umweltfreundliche Produkte verwendet. Ein erfahrener Kammerjäger beseitigt die Insekten schnell und liefert ideale Ergebnisse. Informationen zum tatsächlichen Weg des Kammerjäger und Haustiere finden Sie auf der nachfolgenden Website .

    ReplyDelete