Sunday, May 24, 2009

CURRENTLY ALRIGHT

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Anyway, update on my stinkbug crisis. So I read that the stinkbugs do not like the cold which led me to turning on all the air conditioners and fans in my house. I am freezing cold but I rather be an ice cube than having to deal with stinkbugs. So far I have only killed one today and have only seen two. I do not know if the cold theory is working, but it will do for now. I also read that they lay eggs on plants...I am taking any kind of plant out of my house just to be safe. Well, enjoy your day off tomorrow and hope that the stinkbugs do not return for the holiday.




OH PS: jon and kate plus eight new season starts TOMORROW ( monday ) at 9 pm! CANNOT WAIT.... I wonder if they have to deal with stinkbugs.

1 comment:

  1. From Virginia: Stinkbugs just showed up here in hordes about a week or so ago. How are you doing now that it's fall? The outside wall is covered with them. They are doing their best to get into my house and they make me SICK! One of them buzzed me right when I woke up this morning!

    ReplyDelete